North Atlantic Ocean Perch (Acadian Redfish)
Ocean perch are a beautiful, red-skinned and delicately flavored whitefish. Our ocean perch are trawl caught and gutted at sea year-round by Blue Harvest vessels from MSC-certified fisheries in Georges Bank and the Gulf of Maine.
Catch Area and Method
- MSC-certified fisheries in Georges Bank and Gulf of Maine
- Fresh and 1x frozen
- Fillets: skin on or off, pin bone out
- 2 – 4 oz. | 4 – 6 oz. | 6 oz. +
- Fresh: 5 lb., 10 lb. and 25 lb. packs
- Frozen: 10 lb. and 25 lb. packs
- Fresh and frozen private label and contract processing available
- Contact us for information about our export products and pack sizes
- Good source of low-fat protein
- Grilled, deep fried, baked or pan fried and served blackened in tacos
- View Nutrition Facts
Our seafood is wild caught and processed in the U.S.A.
Our products are sustainably harvested from MSC-certified fisheries.
Our company operates with openness, clarity, and honesty.
We're on a mission to set a higher standard for seafood.
We believe that the best seafood comes from a better seafood company—one that brings transparency, openness, and unflagging honesty to everything we do.