Atlantic Pollock (Saithe)
Atlantic pollock, also known as saithe, are a species of fish in the Pollachius genus with a mild, delicate flavor and creamy colored flesh. Blue Harvest Atlantic pollock are trawl caught year-round by our own vessels from MSC-certified fisheries in the Gulf of Maine.
Catch Area and Method
- MSC-certified fisheries in the Gulf of Maine
- Fresh and 1x frozen
- Fillets and portions (skin on or off, pin bone in and out, regular and deep-skinned)
- Whole round, gutted
- Block frozen
- Shatter packs
- Fillets: 8-12 oz. | Portions: 4 oz. | Custom portion sizes available
- Fresh: 5 lb., 10 lb. and 25 lb. packs
- Frozen: 10 lb. and 25 lb. packs
- Fresh and frozen private label and contract processing available
- Contact us for information about our export products and pack sizes
- Good source of low-fat protein
- Roast, broil, sauté, bake or marinate and grill
- View Nutrition Facts
Our seafood is wild caught and processed in the U.S.A.
Our products are sustainably harvested from MSC-certified fisheries.
Our company operates with openness, clarity, and honesty.
We're on a mission to set a higher standard for seafood.
We believe that the best seafood comes from a better seafood company—one that brings transparency, openness, and unflagging honesty to everything we do.