Atlantic Sea Scallops
The largest of all scallops with a sweet, rich taste and creamy white to beige color. Our MSC-certified scallops are harvested by Blue Harvest and approved third-party vessels from New England to Virginia. Blue Harvest scallops are shucked at sea for direct offload at our SQF certified processing facility in New Bedford, MA.
Catch Area and Method
- MSC-certified fisheries from New England to Virginia
- New Bedford dredge
- Fresh and frozen
- Available: Natural <81%, Dry <83%, Processed >83%
- U/10, U/12, 10/20, 20/30, 30/40 and 40/50
- Fresh: 8lb. gallons and 50 lb. bags
- Frozen: IQF: 5 lb. and 10 lb. packs
- Block frozen: 5 lb. packs
- Fresh and frozen private label and contract processing available
- Contact us for information about our export products and pack sizes
- Good source of low-fat protein
- Highly versatile. Readily accepts flavors. Great seared or broiled
- View Nutrition Facts
Our seafood is wild caught and processed in the U.S.A.
Our products are sustainably harvested from MSC-certified fisheries.
Our company operates with openness, clarity, and honesty.
We're on a mission to set a higher standard for seafood.
We believe that the best seafood comes from a better seafood company—one that brings transparency, openness, and unflagging honesty to everything we do.