Haddock is a saltwater fish from the family Gadidae, the true cods. It is prized for its delicate flavor and melt-in-your-mouth texture. Our haddock are harvested, gutted and super chilled at sea by Blue Harvest vessels from MSC-certified fisheries in Georges Bank and the Gulf of Maine.
Catch Area and Method
- MSC-certified fisheries in Georges Bank and Gulf of Maine
Pack and Product Information
- Fresh and 1x frozen
- Fillets: skin on or off, pin bone out
- Block frozen
- 2 – 4 oz. | 4 – 6 oz. | 6 – 8 oz. | 8 – 10 oz.
- Fresh: 5 lb., 10 lb. and 25 lb. packs
- Frozen: 10 lb. and 25 lb. packs
- Fresh and frozen private label and contract processing available
- Contact us for information about our export products and pack sizes
- Good source of low-fat protein
- Bake, broil or fry. Perfect for Friday fish fry’s
- View Nutrition Facts
Our seafood is wild caught and processed in the U.S.A.
Our products are sustainably harvested from MSC-certified fisheries.
Our company operates with openness, clarity, and honesty.
We're on a mission to set a higher standard for seafood.
We believe that the best seafood comes from a better seafood company—one that brings transparency, openness, and unflagging honesty to everything we do.